- Shaun King: 'Johnny Manziel Is Not A First-Round Quarterback' NBC Sports NFL insider Shaun King tells Doug Gottlieb he doesn't think Johnny Manziel is a smart first-round selection because of his off-the-field lifestyle.
- Adam Wainwright: 'I Hope There's Not A Debate About Yadier Molina Being The Best Catcher In Baseball' St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright tells The Doug Gottlieb Show that Yadier Molina is the best catcher in baseball and can't be debated.
- Daniel Jeremiah: 'Teddy Bridgewater Has The Capabilities Of Alex Smith' NFL Network analyst Daniel Jeremiah tells Doug Gottlieb he sees Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater as the next Alex Smith in the NFL Draft.
- Rob Bironas: 'Is The NFL Trying To Remove Kickers From The Game?' Tennessee Titans kicker Rob Bironas tells Doug Gottlieb his thoughts on the NFL looking to move PATs to as far back as the 25-yard line.
- Dee Ford: 'I’m A Fan Of Jadeveon Clowney's' Auburn defensive end Dee Ford tells Doug Gottlieb about his comments on Jadeveon Clowney at the NFL Combine and why they shouldn't been overblown.
- Rich Rodriguez: 'Haven't Heard A Compelling Argument That Justifies Changing The Rule' Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez tells Doug Gottlieb why he is against the proposed rule change that will take away from team's that run a fast-paced offense.
- Greg Anthony: 'People Aren't Giving Wichita State Enough Credit' CBS Sports basketball analyst Greg Anthony tells Doug Gottlieb how his undefeated season with UNLV compares to Wichita State's undefeated season this year.
- Tony Bennett: 'A Special Moment That I'll Cherish Forever' Virginia head coach Tony Bennett talks with Doug Gottlieb about his team's win over Syracuse and winning the ACC regular-season title this season.
- C.J. Bacher: 'Northwestern Is Being Really Poorly Represented In This Hearing' Former Northwestern quarterback C.J. Bacher tells Doug Gottlieb he doesn't agree with the way the players are going about their labor dispute.
- Bob Ryan: 'Rajon Rondo Is Troubling' The Boston Globe columnist tells Doug Gottlieb that Rajon Rondo is clearly never going to be a leader after the point guard's latest actions.
- Bill Self: 'Andrew Wiggins Is Just A Couple Years Away From Being One Of The Premier Players In The World' Kansas head coach Bill Self tells Doug Gottlieb that Andrew Wiggins is proving that he will be one of the best players at any level.
- Ozzie Smith: 'Make Opening Day An Official Holiday' Hall of Fame shortstop Ozzie Smith tells Doug Gottleib that Opening Day should be recognized as an American holiday.