- Jonathan Lucroy: 'I Thought We Were Really Good In Spring Training' Milwaukee Brewers catcher Jonathan Lucroy tells Doug Gottlieb the team's impressive start to the season isn't a surprise to him.
- Rex Chapman: 'I Believe John Calipari Will Be The Coach At Kentucky Next Year' Former Kentucky Wildcat and NBA player Rex Chapman tells Doug Gottlieb about his controversial tweet regarding John Calipari going to the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Kelvin Sampson: 'The Past Is The Past' Houston head coach Kelvin Sampson tells Doug Gottlieb about his received a five-year show cause penalty after violations at Indiana and Oklahoma.
- Bill Walton: 'John Calipari Is The Gold Standard Of College Basketball Right Now' Former NBA player and broadcaster Bill Walton tells Doug Gottlieb he is picking Kentucky to beat UConn for the national championship on Monday night in Dallas.
- Carlos Hyde: 'I Compare Myself To Ricky Williams' Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde tells Doug Gottlieb he compares himself to former NFL running back Ricky Williams with the upcoming draft.
- Steve Wojciechowski: 'I Left Duke Because There's A Special Opportunity At Marquette' Marquette head coach Steve Wojciechowski tells Doug Gottlieb about leaving Duke for a head coaching job after 15 years as an assistant coach to Mike Krzyzewski.
- Sammy Watkins: 'I Really Can Care Less Who I Play For' Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins tells Doug Gottlieb he doesn't care which NFL team drafts him next month in New York.
- Larry King: 'I've Never Understood Why College Athletes Aren't Paid' Legendary broadcaster Larry King tells Doug Gottlieb his thoughts on the Ed O'Bannon case and how he has never understood why college athletes aren't paid.
- Tom Izzo: 'Virginia Is The Closest Thing To A Big Ten-Type Team' Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo tells Doug Gottlieb about leading the Spartans to their 12th Sweet 16 appearance during his tenure where they will play Virginia.
- Josh McCown: 'Lovie Smith Made Tampa Bay An Appealing Place To Be' Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh McCown tells Doug Gottlieb how the opportunity to play for former head coach Lovie Smith helped him make a decision.
- Johnny Dawkins: 'We Have A Chance To Compete For A National Championship' Stanford head coach Johnny Dawkins tells Doug Gottlieb the Cardinal have a chance to compete for the national championship after advancing to the Sweet 16.
- Tim Miles: 'Doug McDeromott Deserves To Be The Player Of The Year' Nebraska head coach Tim Miles tells Doug Gottlieb his thoughts on Creighton's Doug McDermott and why he deserves to be the Player of the Year in college basketball.