- Matt Besler: 'Our World Cup Group Is One Of The Most Difficult' Team USA defender Matt Besler tells Doug Gottlieb
- Steve Sarkisian: 'I Love The Challenge Of Coaching USC' USC head coach Steve Sarkisian tells Doug Gottlieb about the process to become the Trojans' new coach after a down season.
- Pete Thamel: 'Texas Job Is Going To Open' Sports Illustrated senior writer Pete Thamel tells Doug Gottlieb that he believes the Texas head coaching job is going to open.
- Bruce Feldman: 'Alabama Is Probably One Of The Two Best Teams' CBS college football analyst Bruce Feldman tells Doug Gottlieb that Alabama is probably one of the two best teams despite their loss to Auburn.
- Benjamin Watson: 'Drew Brees Is A Really Good Communicator' New Orleans tight end Benjamin Watson tells Doug Gottlieb about the difference between playing with Drew Brees and Tom Brady.
- Ryan Shazier: 'We Know People Tend To Not Like Us Just Because We're Ohio State' Ohio State linebacker Ryan Shazier tells Doug Gottlieb that if the Buckeyes keep winning, everything will work out in terms of their chances at playing for the title.
- Dennis Dodd: 'As It Stands Right Now, You've Got To Play Jameis Winston' CBSSports.com college football analyst Dennis Dodd talks with Doug Gottlieb about Florida State's options when it comes to the legal issues facing quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Jon Heyman: 'Tigers May Have To Give Max Scherzer More Than They Gave Justin Verlander' CBSSports.com baseball writer Jon Heyman talks with Doug Gottlieb about how the Tigers might have to give Max Scherzer more money than Justin Verlander.
- Mike Glennon: 'Things Are Kind Of Turning Around Here' The Buccaneers' quarterback tells Doug Gottlieb about becoming the starting quarterback and how the season is turning around after an 0-8 start.
- Will Allen: 'Steelers Played A Great Second Half Against Lions' Pittsburgh Steelers safety Will Allen talks with Doug Gottlieb about the team's win over the Detroit Lions to help save their season.
- Kam Chancellor: 'I Look At The 49ers As A Team That’s Close To Resembling Us' Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor talks with Doug Gottlieb about the NFC West and why he believes the 49ers are similar to the Seahawks.
- Bill Cowher: 'Guys Like Ben Roethlisberger Don’t Always Come Along' Former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher talks with Doug Gottlieb about the reports that the Steelers are looking to trade quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.